Air Conditioners

Ducted evaporative cooling  is one of the healthiest ways to cool your home in the hot summer months by replacing stale air with clean fresh air.

Our licenced plumbers can ensure your evaporating air conditioner is serviced and ready for the hot Australian summer.  We recommend to service evaporative air conditioner annually to ensure efficient operation for many years to come.

Just good service at a great price.

Like our facebook page to receive a 10% discount on our service call out fee.

Book your service on 0407394945 NOW!

Renovations

We provide quality Kitchen and Bathroom renovations to all customers.  With our contacts in the building industry your new bathroom or kitchen is no longer wishful thinking. We regularly upload photos and images of our handywork on Facebook

Whatever your budget we will find a solution to your renovation needs.

Call us today to find out more information about what we can deliver.

Carbon Monoxide Safety

Older models of gas space heaters and ducted heaters are one of the major dangers in the household for Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

Energy Safe Victoria, the gas safety regulator, advises that small children, unborn babies, people with heart issues and the elderly are particularly susceptible to CO poisoning.

Human senses cannot detect the presence of carbon monoxide. Furthermore, carbon monoxide poisoning can happen without the immediate symptoms being obvious, or the symptoms may be confused with those of simple fatigue or a common cold. If symptoms show up it may be too late to reverse the effects of the poisoning.

Symptoms of poisoning can include:

  • headaches
  • tiredness
  • dizziness or weakness
  • nausea
  • vomiting
  • loss of memory
  • confusion.
Health effects of poisoning

In severe cases, carbon monoxide poisoning can lead to long-term and/or irreversible health effects such as:

  • heart disease
  • brain damage
  • loss of consciousness
  • death.

Carbon monoxide is a toxic, colourless and odourless gas that can come out of many commonly used items. It can cause long-term health effects such as heart disease and brain damage and is often deadly. Learn about the hazards and some tips on how to help avoid carbon monoxide poisoning.

The main cause of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning is from combustion of fuels such as petrol, oil, gas and wood in areas with little or no ventilation.

  • portable cookers that use gas or kerosene
  • portable and/or outdoor heaters that use gas or kerosene
  • flued gas heaters (under certain conditions

We provide FREE CO testing for all gas appliances with all gas heating services.

CALL US TODAY on 0407394945 to book your biannual gas heater service and be safe this winter for as little as $176

What we do

Statewide Gas & Plumbing provides quality plumbing services for homes and businesses in and around Melbourne and its suburbs, as our name suggests we do work across Victoria and are happy to provide a quote for all plumbing services for all regional areas.

Here at Statewide Gas & Plumbing we pride ourselves on our great customer service, ensuring you speak to a real person on the phone at all times. No computer generated voices here!

Please contact us via our contact page or Call us on 0407 394 945 to speak about your requirements today!

We service and install all types of plumbing issues including emergency call out. We are available 7 days a week for all your requirements and provide free quotes for all your needs.

Braemar brivis burst carbon monoxide Dean Martin downpipes down pipes emergencyemergency plumber emergency plumbing flue gasgasfitter gas fitting Gasglo gas heater gas hot water guttersheater hot water leak Melbourne Melbourne SuburbsOmega plumber plumbing plumbing help pyrox RinnaiSouthern Gas tap taps toilet toilets Vulcan water